Property Investment Funds: Prime London Central
We were delighted to become the first and only company to have successfully launched two closed-ended residential property funds in London Central when The Recovery Fund closed in April 2010.
Continuing our quest to break new ground, not only are we launching our third fund, but we have made it Shari’ah-compliant to give it global accessibility. London Central is one of the most famous places in the world. Home to such landmarks as Harrods and Buckingham Palace, global investors will always want to hold a piece of this prestigious real estate.
- Based on the successful formula of LCP’s first 2 funds
- Acquiring a portfolio of 1 and 2 bed properties in prime London Central with potential to add value
- Targeting average annual returns of 10-13% per annum
- Subscription just £50,000 (or less) accessing a diversified portfolio without the responsibility of direct investment
- Shari’ah-compliant to enable global investors to access this exclusive market
- UK tax payers can invest through their SIPPs, SSASs & ISAs
- Overseas investors can benefit from attractive exchange rates and exemption from CGT
The attention of prospective investors is drawn to the fact that the investments of the Fund in immovable property will be long-term and of a relatively illiquid nature. Property is also cyclical in terms of movements in capital value. The acquisition of Shares in the Fund should therefore in turn be regarded as a medium to long-term investment subject to the same conditions.
Prospective investors should be aware that investment in the Fund involves a high degree of risk. The value of an investment in the Fund may go down in value and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. The investment may be illiquid until the Fund is wound up.
Persons interested in acquiring Shares should inform themselves as to:
i the legal requirements within the countries of their nationality, residence, ordinary residence or domicile for acquiring, holding and disposing of such Shares
ii any foreign exchange restriction or exchange control requirements which they might encounter on acquisition, holding or disposal or Shares; and
iii the taxation consequences which might be relevant to the acquisition, holding or disposal of the Shares
iv their eligibility to participate in the Fund.
About the Author
London Central Portfolio specializes in the prime parts of the capital, focusing on the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and the City of Westminster. These boroughs provide the majority of London’s blue chip property and include some of the best known addresses in the world.